As you would expect to enter a new property with a high cleaning standard, we too expect the property to be left with that same high standard, obviously taking into consideration the entry condition report.
Please take a look at the following guides which will ensure you a stress free move, and a full bond refund.
Step 1: Getting started
- Ensure that our office has your new forwarding address and phone number.
- You pay your rent until the vacating date
- Arrange disconnection of your telephone, electricity, gas supply and any rental payment systems that are in place.
Step 2. Prepare your property
- All personal belongings and rubbish to be remove from the property.
- Wheelie bins to be emptied, washed and returned to their allocated place.
- Any damage done to the premises to be repaired to a professional standard. We recommend Rob at Remote Maintenance 0488024245
- We strongly suggest employing professional cleaners who can complete the work, that would normally take days, in just hours. If you wish to use the services of a professional cleaner, we recommend Rae’s Cleaning 0402 357 096 or GrimeBusters 0432 733 648.
- Carpets to be professionally cleaned by a reputable company upon vacating. We recommend Amanda at Western Commercial Cleaners 0427645622
- If pets have been present at the property, we require the property to be professionally treated and fumigated for ticks and fleas. We recommend Mount Isa Pest Control 07 4743 1166
- If a pool is present at the property, a copy of the chemical balance test must be provided
Step 3. Return Keys
By 5pm on the day of your vacate notice, alongside the keys we require the following receipts (where applicable):
- Bond cleaning receipt (if cleaned by a professional company)
- Carpet cleaning receipt
- Pest control receipt
- Pool Chemical Balance Receipt/Test
- Gas refill receipt